Are you wanting to qualify for USAW Senior Nationals? Or maybe you are itching to compete in your first sanctioned meet? Then sign up for the Queen City Classic!
Hosted in the heart of NoDa at Crossfit Surgo, your entry fee will not only get you into the competition, but you will also receive an awesome competition t-shirt, a meal, & a beer!
All age groups, weight classes, & skill levels welcome!! Spectators are welcome to attend for free. Food and drinks will be available for purchase in addition to music and vendors on site!
Add To Cart
FAQs 1) Will we be lifting in kilos or pounds? All plates in the warmup room & on the competition platform will be in kilograms.
2) Do I have to wear a singlet? Lifting singlets are not required! However, if you are attempting to qualify for a USAW National event, a singlet is required.
3) Will there be equipment for youth lifters? Yes - a 10kg bar and incremental plates will be provided.
4) Do I need a USAW number? If you are attempting to qualify for a USAW National event, you will need a USAW number. If you are lifting for fun, you will not need a USAW number.
5) When will a schedule & Start list be released? Registration will close on March 19th and the Start List will be released on March 21st.
6) What is the address to the event? Hosted by CrossFit Surgo at 2508 N. Davidson St. Charlotte, NC 28205
7) I can't make it. Can I get a refund for my registration? Registration is nonrefundable due to measures we must take in order to appropriately plan the logistics (ie Food, beverages, session times, staff needed, etc.) However, we will allow registrants to transfer their spot to another competitor who has yet to sign up. Contact us to complete a transfer.