The Heavy Metal Barbell Club proudly conducts the HMB Seminar Series at gyms across the country and internationally. Heavy Metal coaches Sean Rigsby, Tayler Harris, and Mike Vidas are available for instruction on Olympic Weightlifting, Strength and Conditioning, and Functional Performance. Coach Don McCauley of Mash Elite Performance is also available on staff for weightlifting focused events.
Seminars range from 4 Hour, 8 Hour, and 2 Day Camps. Pricing ranges from $100 to $300 per person, depending on the length and distance required for coaches to travel.
- Lecture on Weightlifting Theory
- Discussion on Biomechanics and how it affects variations of pulling
- Corrective Drills and Mobility Exercise
- Hands on instruction of Snatch, Clean, and Jerk Progressions
- Evolution of Periodized Programming and Practical Implementation
- Strength & Conditioning focused seminars will include demonstration and implementation of exercises for athletes of various sports
- Discussion on programming for both in-season and off-season training for sport
- Functional Performance seminars include gymnastics progressions and corrective/auxiliary exercise
- Discussion on programming for Energy System Development and strategy
Availability for booking of seminars is limited and already filling up fast for 2017. Please email email@example.com for more information about bringing Heavy Metal Barbell to your community.