WHY TRAIN WITH US?
- Intelligent, proven programming, and expert technical instruction by a Professional, National-level coach
- Our Athletes Include: National Medalists, World Champion Grandmaster, National Masters Champions, CrossFit Regional Athletes, and beginners who just enjoy training hard.
- Join a community of driven and supportive individuals seeking to strengthen their bodies and minds.
- Step onto the platform and compete in the sport of weightlifting at local or national competitions, backed by your club & coaches.
- Train on high quality equipment. We only utilize needle-bearing bars and competition bumper plates.
Dues & Hours
Unlimited Monthly Membership -- $150/month
Includes Club Programming, Coaching, and HQ Access.
Limited Monthly Membership -- $120/month
3xWeek Access to HQ, including Club Programming, and Coaching.
Staffed Club Training Hours are:
Monday through Friday 4:30- 8:30 pm
Saturday 10 am - 12 pm
3900 Miriam Drive
Charlotte, NC 28205
(off Monroe Rd., just before Wendover)
New to weightlifting? or just need to review the basics?
Our Weightlifting Fundamentals Course consists of 8, 1-on-1, 60 minute training sessions with a coach, teaching you our system for mastering technique. Lean about position, timing, and the foundations of sound movement. The Weightlifting Fundamentals Course is priced at $320 and is schedule based on availability between client & coach.
Personal Training is available for $60/session on an individual session basis. Improve technique, evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, or develop a plan to supplement your training.